Saturday, January 3, 2009

Busy time with woodturning events

Feilding Collaboration

I'm off to a five day woodturning collaboration this week which is hosted by Jim Manley down in Feilding. This will be my third time at this event but I didn't make it to last year's due to the timing, too many other things on at the same time!

I find collaborations great for inspiration and usually come back with heaps of new ideas, so I'm very much looking forward to it.


Pinargan Studios Exhibition

I have been invited to exhibit at Pinargan Studios with setup Friday week, so I am definitely going to busy for the next couple of weeks. I am at present finishing a piece for the exhibition and will add a picture soon.
The other exhibitors are
Michael O'Donnell - Clayworker, vessel maker, sculptor

Adele Mitchell - Painter and Host

James Sutherland - Painter

And Myself - Woodturner / Artist

Saturday Jan 17th 2009
309 Waite Road, Te Pahu
RD5 Hamilton

The Gallery will continue to be open from Sunday 18th Jan to Sunday 25th Jan
from 10am till 4pm

Pinargan Studios / Gallery
Contact Adele Mitchell
0212267155
www.pinargan.co.nz

No comments: